Having a boot that is clean and dry is very important. The comfort you feel when you slip your feet into a warm and dry boot is heavenly. Your feet feel snug and secure. However, putting on a wet boot is a very disgusting and unpleasant endeavor. If your boot stays moist for too long, it can even start to smell! Sometimes the boots may get watermarks and salt stains too. All this can cause a big nuisance. The easiest way to get rid of these troubles is by using a boot dryer. Boot dryers provide an efficient, hassle-free way to keep your boots dry and hygienic.
However, finding the right boot dryer can be quite a tedious task. There are a lot of things to consider before buying a boot dryer. If you are to purchase one that does not meet your needs, then you will be disappointed. This article gives you a list of the best boot dryers in the market based on customer reviews. All the products on this list have been carefully handpicked and therefore are all great quality products.
This article highlights the features and specifications of each product, and also gives the pros and cons. This will make your task of finding the perfect boot dryer much easier. You will be able to find the ideal boot dryer for you that best suits your requirements.
The ANAZIGO Boot dryer is an easy to use, efficient boot dryer. It completely removes moisture and eliminates odors from the boots. This device uses Thermal convection to dry the boots. It pushes warm air, which is at a constant temperature of 65 degrees, throughout the boot. This effectively dries the boot.
- The boot dryer provides a unique shoe stretcher whose angle can be changed between 45-90°. This enables the warm air to directly reach the toe area of the boot, which is often the dampest area
- The dryer evenly heats the inside of the boot, avoiding any kind of damage to the boot.
- The device uses thermal convection and is thus very silent.
- The device has an LED power indication system that allows the user to monitor the working status of the boot dryer.
- The device provides an adjustable height option, which permits the user to change the height of the tube to match the length of the boots.
- The device has a flexible bottom, which enables easy storage.
- The device can be used to dry winter boots of any size and style, work boots, tennis shoes, rain boots, ski boot liners, hats, gloves, and accessories.
- The device takes only 60-120 minutes to dry the Garments.
- Product Size: 24 x 14.9 x 42cm(shrunken), 24 x 24 x 57cm(stretched)
- US plug /120V AC household outlet
- Power 36 W
- Package Dimensions: 12.8 x 11.1 x 7.4 inches
- Ratings 4.7 out of 5 stars
The PEET dryer will make sure that your boots are always warm and dry. It is a safe and energy-efficient appliance that makes no noise at all. The device is effortless to use. It dries most footwear overnight, so the only thing you need to do is to put the boots on, plug in the device, and leave it on for the night. Your boots will be warm and fresh in the morning.
- The boot dryer uses very little electricity to work. Even lesser than a low wattage bulb!
- It can be plugged in and left on 24/7, and there isn’t an on or off button that can confuse.
- The boot dryer is entirely safe and can be used on all materials, like leather, rubber, vinyl, neoprene, canvas, synthetic, fleece, microfiber, and more.
- The product is built to last, and it has a 25-year warranty.
- It works using convection technology that makes warm air rise up and dries the shoes, quickly and quietly.
- The device is perfect for drying shoes, boots, and athletic and hunting footwear, as well as outdoor gear.
- The device is also portable and easy to move.
- Works in 110-120 volt (US)
- Available in 220 volts (UK, New Zealand, and Europe)
- Product dimensions: 10.5 × 4.8 ×13.2 inches
- Item weight: 2.7 pounds
- Ratings 4.7 out of 5 stars
Have you ever had your boots turn moldy because it stayed wet for too long? If you have, you will know just how disgusting that is. It will also cause your shoes to develop a VERY unpleasant odor. With the MaxxDry Heavy-Duty Boot, Shoe and Glove Dryer, you can ensure that this never happens.
It uses forced air technology and dries the boots using mild heat or no heat at all. The device has an internal fan that pushes warm air through the shoes, boots, and gloves. This circulated the moisture through and out of the garment, making sure that there is no growth of bacteria and mold in it. This fully deodorizes the boots making it clean and fresh and ready to wear!
- Dries up to 4 garments at a time.
- Dries most items in just one hour.
- it has a heat/no heat option.
- The device heats up to 105 F (40.5 C)
- It is safe for all garments, like liners, clothes, and boots and all materials like Neoprene, Polyester Microfiber materials, woven nylon, expensive leather, canvas, vinyl, rubber, plastics, or, other human-made materials.
- It removes odors and reduces the growth of bacteria and mold.
- It has a 3-hour timer
- The device comes with a 1-year warranty.
- It doesn’t cause the garment to be stiff or to shrink. It causes absolutely no damage.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 6 x 5 inches
- Item Weight: 1 pound
- 6-foot power cord
- Ratings 4.6 out of 5 stars
Sometimes, stepping into wet boots in the morning can ruin your entire day. The DryGuy Force Dry DX will give you clean and dry boots so that you can start your day with your feet feeling snug and comfortable.
This appliance makes use of forced air technology to dry garments. It has a rotator blower, which makes warm air circulate throughout the garment, removing all the moisture. This technology ensures fast drying. The device only takes 1-2 hours for each garment.
- Dries four garments simultaneously.
- Makes no noise at all, has a whisper-quiet rotary blower.
- Heats to 105°F (40.5°C).
- Safe for boots, clothes, and liners.
- Includes a 3-hour timer and heat or no-heat option.
- Provides a 1-year warranty.
- Dries garments in 1-2 hours.
- Includes two removable extension cords, to dry boots up to 16 inches tall.
- Prevents the growth of bacteria and mold, eliminates odors.
- It does not cause any damage.
- Dimensions: 18×12×12 inches
- Item weight: 5 pounds
- Ratings: 4.5 out of 5 stars
The KOODER Boot Dryer is a portable, lightweight boot dryer that is very easy to use. It is simple and compact. It can be packed easily as it takes up only very little space. It dries and removes bad odor from the shoes. It sanitizes the boots and protects them from humidity. This makes your shoes all clean and comfortable.
This appliance had horizontal and vertical holes on its surface through which warm air comes out, drying the garment. This technology permits an even distribution of warm air that flows through the entire garment. This ensures that every nook and cranny of the garment is dried.
- The device has a heat resistant, tough surface, with a smooth finishing touch.
- It is compressed, ensuring that the cabinet is not easily breakable.
- It guarantees 360 degrees of all-rounded heat with both horizontal and vertical air-holes in the cabinet.
- It uses a PTC generator that produces long-lasting high temperatures.
- It provides precise temperature control that prevents overheating.
- The product has a high-quality cable that can resist up to 20 kgs.
- Dimensions: 7.2 x 2 x 2.1 inches
- Item weight: 10.1 ounces
- Ratings: 4.4 out of 5 stars
Do you think boot dryers are a nuisance because they are too loud sometimes? If so, this appliance will change your mind. The JobSite Original Shoe Boot Dryer is Ultra silent. The device has no moving or motor parts; thus, you can be ensured that it does not make a single sound. This appliance makes use of thermal air that rises NATURALLY to dry the boot. It does not use a fan or a blower, and thus the device is completely silent.
- Dries wet garments overnight, damp garments in 8 hours, and warms up garments in 30 minutes.
- The device uses warm thermal air to dry wet boots, shoes, gloves, or other garments.
- Warm air rises naturally and gets to all the hard to reach places in the garment.
- Deodorises the garment and removes odors caused by bacterial growth and perspiration.
- Prevents the growth of fungus and mold.
- Safe to use on winter boots, rain boots, work boots, ski boot liners, tennis boots, hats, gloves, and accessories.
- It is backed up by a 2-year warranty.
- Power: 120V AC household outlet
- Temperature: 98-110 Fº; heater 36 watts
- Size: 10 x 10 x 21 inches
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Cord length: 60.
- Dry time: warm-up (30 mins); damp (8 hrs); wet (overnight)\
- Ratings: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Are you hesitant about buying a boot dryer, thinking that it will make your electricity bill rather heavy? That will never be a concern with the LAVIEAIR Shoe Dryer. This device consumes only 36 watts, which is even lesser than the power consumed by a standard light bulb! The appliance uses a radiant dryer, and doesn’t have a fan, and thus is noise-free.
- The device removes dampness and sweat from the shoes, boots, and gloves and deodorizes it.
- It doesn’t cause any kind of damage to the garment.
- It is safe to use on all materials such as leather, rubber, vinyl, neoprene, canvas, synthetics, fleece, microfiber, and more.
- It is an ETL certified product.
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 10.2 x 21.1 inches
- Item Weight: 1.98 pounds
- Ratings: 4.4 out of 5 stars
Looking for a boot dryer that you can fit into a suitcase while traveling? Then, the perfect dryer for you is Dr. Prepare Boot Dryer Shoe Dryer, Glove Dryer & Boot Warmer. With a 90 folding design, this device is portable and can be easily stored. It can be effortlessly tucked into your backpack while on a hiking or camping trip.
- The device ensures optimum heat circulation, which eliminates moisture, sweat, dampness, and odor.
- it can be used to dry all kinds of shoes like boots, sneakers, flats, oxfords, kid’s shoes.
- It also dries gloves, hats, socks, helmets, and berets.
- It heats to 122 F, and dries the garments quickly, within a few minutes, using a heat blower.
- It has an intelligent timer that can be set to different working times for different kinds of shoes. This reduces power consumption.
- Dimensions: 10.6 x 6.8 x 3.5 inches
- Item Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Voltage: 110V~50 Hz
- Power: 150 W
- Temperature: 104℉-122℉
- Timer: 99 minutes
- Ratings 4.3 out of 5 stars
This product is another very popular boot dryer that is in the market. This device boasts about its Fast Dry technology that dries any damp shoes, gloves, or boots within 2 hours. It also quickly deodorizes the garment by removing dampness and sweat.
- The device can dry two pairs of footwear at the same time.
- It has a 0-180 minutes timer, which enables the user to set different drying periods for different occasions.
- Safe to use on all materials like leather, rubber, neoprene, canvas, synthetics, cloth, fleece, felt, and more.
- It uses a 250-watt heating coil and has a motor inside.
- It pumps warm air inside the boot, effectively removing dampness.
- It does not cause any damage to the garments.
- Item Weight: 3.41 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 9.8 x 22.8 inches
- Batteries Included? No
- Batteries Required? No
- Ratings: 4.2 out of 5 stars
The Manledio is a heavy-duty dryer designed to remove moisture and sweat from the garment in very little time. The device circulates warm air at a constant temperature of 42°C/ 106°F. This quickly dries and dehumidifies your garments.
- The device can dry various garments like Socks, Shoes, Boots, Liners, Helmets, Hats, Ski Masks, and Gloves.
- It is safe to use on all materials such as leather, rubber, PVC, neoprene, cloth, fleece, felt, canvas, synthetics, and fabrics.
- It is portable and foldable.
- It has a time reservation function that allows you to set different drying times for different garments.
- Does not create any unnecessary power consumption.
- Includes additional attachments for drying waders and helmets.
- Does not cause any damage like shrinkage or stiffness to the garment.
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 7.4 x 3.8 inches
- Timer: 120 minutes
- Dry Time: 2-4 hours
- Ratings: 4.2 out of 5 stars
This device is another heavy-duty product with a very sturdy base. This type of support allows you to use all kinds of wet boots, shoes, gloves, hats, or garments. JobSite is also a very trusted brand. This product includes a two-year warranty as well.
- The device uses a fan to circulate warm fan-forced air that quickly dries damp garment.
- It maintains a temperature of 98-110 °F.
- Removes moisture and sweat, preventing the growth of bacteria and mold.
- Deodorises the garment.
- Dries the garment very fast;
- 15 mins to warm up the garment, 30 mins to dry a damp garment, and 1-3 hours to dry a wet garment.
- The device has an on and off timer that will prevent over-drying of the garment.
- Dimensions: 9.8 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches
- Power: 110-120V AC household outlet / 60Hz / 200W
- Temperature: 98-110 Fº
- Ratings: 4.1 out of 5 stars
Here are some things to keep in mind while purchasing a boot dryer
How Easy Is It To Use The Boot Dryer?
It is important to find a user-friendly device whose controls can be easily understood and be used effortlessly. If you can understand the mechanism and the working of the device properly, then you will be able to operate the device with ease. The mechanism of boot dryers is quite simple, but they do have some special features that you will have to adjust according to your needs.
What Is The Drying Capacity Of The Boot Dryer?
This factor completely depends on your specific needs. If you require a shoe dryer that dries multiple garments at once, you must purchase a very efficient dryer. This is a vital factor when it comes to big households. In such cases, there will be a need to dry several garments at the same time. Some dryer models come in large sizes with a few extra tubes as well. Such models allow you to dry up to 4 different garments at the same time. This conserves energy and saves time.
What Are The Various Heating Modes Used In Dryers?
One must understand the maximum temperature a dryer can reach before making a purchase. Some models come with adjustable modes, while others only have a low heat mode. The adjustable temperature models make the device more versatile. It also makes the device safe to be used with a wide range of footwear materials. The models with only the low heat mode take a long time to dry the boots. However, devices with low heat modes are safer than the ones which produce extremely high heat levels. Devices that produce high heat levels can over-dry the boots, resulting in severe damage to the footwear.
Do Boot Dryers Work?
Yes, boot dryers do work. Different boot dryers employ various technologies to dry the garments. These technologies include Forced Air technology, UV light technology, convection drying technology, drying using PTC generators, etc. All these technologies ensure that all moisture is removed from the garment.
Are Boot Dryers Bad For Boots?
This is a widespread concern seen amongst our customers. Irrespective of the technology used to dry the garments, boot dryers DO NOT cause any harm to the garments.
Boots dryers remove moisture from boots, shoes, and gloves and prevent the growth of bacteria, mold, and fungus in the garments. It also deodorizes the garment. All this only increases the durability of the garments. As long as the users follow the directions correctly, the boot dryers are safe to use and cause no damage to the garments.
How Long Can You Leave A Boot Dryer?
The duration for which the boot can be left on the boot dryer varies from product to product. For dry some products, the boots are to be left overnight, while some others completely dry boots within 3-4 hours.
Do Boot Dryers Make Noise?
Whether or not a boot dryer makes noise depends on the technology used. If the device has a fan or any moving or motor parts, the dryer will make some noise. However, dryers employing other technologies tend to be silent.
How Do Boot Warmers Work?
To understand how dryers work, one must first understand the different types of boot dryers. There are mainly four categories of boot dryers:
- Forced Air Dryers
- PTC Dryers
- UV Dryers
Forced Air Dryers: use in-built fans to circulate warm air throughout the garment.
Convection Dryers: has an internal heater that pulls in room temperature air and slowly warms it up. This warm air rises and flows through the garment, thereby drying it.
PTC Dryers: or Positive Temperature Coefficient dryers are ceramic heating elements equipped with self-limiting temperature features. This is a quick and efficient way to dry garments.
UV Dryers: use ultraviolet technology to dry and deodorize the shoes by killing the microorganisms in the footwear.
How Can One Keep Their Gear Dry Longer?
To keep your gear dry for longer, there are two things you must keep in mind. One, always makes sure that your gear is completely dry before wearing it and going outside. Two, always make sure that your gear is at ROOM TEMPERATURE before wearing it outdoors. It is important to note that wearing the gear that just came out of the dryer and going outside can make your feet feel chill immediately.
Can Heat Cause Damage To The Boots?
Yes. Some boots and gloves are made with fabric that can be damaged if it comes in contact with too much heat. However, all the devices described in this article ensure that the garments do not suffer any damage because of the heat. The dryers use warm air and not hot air. Most of them also have timers that make sure that the garments do not get overheated.
Is It Safe To Keep Dryers Where Children
Boot dryers are not a hazard of any kind to children, but it is best not to leave a boot dryer plugged where children can reach them. This will prevent any kind of potential danger from the electrical sockets.
How Much Weight Can A Boot Dryer Handle?
One need not worry about the weight a boot dryer can hold as it is not an issue. Smaller units work when it is placed within the footwear, and larger units can hold up to 20 pounds
Can Boot Dryers Be Used To Dry Hand Gloves?
Most dryers mentioned in this article can be used to dry gloves as well as footwear. The dryer can be used to dry any garment which is made of a material that is compatible with the ones that are dryable by your boot dryer.
Boot dryers are handy, easy to use devices that ensure that your boots and other garments are dry, clean, and comfortable. You must choose a boot dryer that matches your requirements so that you can enjoy all its benefits. All the devices that we have reviewed here are products of great quality. We hope this article was helpful to you in finding the perfect product. With a boot dryer that suits all your needs, your life will be much easier and comfier.