An outdoor pizza oven is an oven that is used to bake pizza outside the house. Many people are pizza lovers from their childhood and getting a pizza that is tasty crispy and crusty is so hard, but this has been made easy outdoor pizza ovens. It is an answered prayer to pizza lovers since it has made baking pizza an easy task. With the new versatile and robust technologies in pizza ovens, you can get one that best suits your home and outdoor pizza baking. Most of these pizza cooking ovens have been in the market for a thousand of years, and the manufacturers continue improving their innovations yet making more portable and lightweight ovens. These ovens use propane as their fuel and propane counts as the cheapest gas.
These outdoor pizza ovens include, Camp Chief Italia Artisan Pizza, Karrsen Dome, PizzaQue Deluxe kettle Grill pizza oven, UUni 3 Pizza Oven, Mr. Pizza Pizza oven, Bakerstone Pizza Oven, Forno Bravo among many others. The ovens that use wood to burn are cost friendly and they include. IlFornino Basic Wood Fired Oven, Deeco Allure Cast Pizza Oven Chiminea, Maximus Red Wood Fire Oven, Traditional Brick Pizzaioli Wood Fire Oven, Bella Medio Wood Burning Pizza Oven among other affordable wood fired pizza ovens. Luckily you don’t have to create huge bricks in your backyard so that you can bake, the new portable and versatile pizza ovens have changed the norm of pizza baking. Most ovens are fueled by propane gas, and some use electricity to cook the ones that use propane are great for camping There is a wide variety of pizza ovens that you can’t afford to miss one.
The pizza ovens also come with accessories or kits which ensure your baking experience is enhanced. They include a stand which increases stability and you don’t have to bend until you break when you are cooking, there is also a tombstone which ensures that it is easy to refuel the pizza ovens, another great accessory id the brush which gives you a great cleaning experience. Whether you have party or you are cooking for a congregation these ovens can be the solution to you pizza baking experience. Manufacturers have invested in making ovens that cook your pizza fast and they are not only fast but they make tasty, crispy and crusty pizzas and who does not love their pizza a little crispy and crusty? Most of these ovens are cheap and use authentic fuel like charcoal and wood to burn. With pizza being the favorite snack for people since the mid eighteenth century you can’t afford to miss buying one pizza oven and make tasty homemade pizza. Here is the review of some of the best outdoor pizza ovens and their advantages.
Mr. Pizza Pizza Oven (Gas).
Mr. Pizza Pizza counts as one of the best outdoor pizza oven 2019. It is manufactured by Blue Rhino Global Sourcing Inc. It is ideal for camping, and Picnicking. This product works magic because it can cook more than 15 burgers at a time with the help of the 14000 BTU oven. It has other incredible feature such as a 260- sq. in. cooking surface and a 150 sq. warming rack. This oven gives you the advantage of grilling a lot of food at the same time. It simply the best choice when you are out at a camp. Converting it into a grill is an easy task. To top it up it has pa one year warranty which gives you an opportunity to enjoy the service of the oven for a whole year without worries.
- Once you get this amazing oven you get a chance to get your own thermometer which is an added advantage because you get to check the temperature as you cook.
- You don’t have to worry about cooking for a number of friends since this oven can cook for 5 or more people and it is also fast.
- It is small and portable that means you can carry everywhere with a lot of ease.
- This oven is pocket friendly, you don’t have to use up all your savings to buy this oven.
- The oven comes with a cover which you can close while cooking so that the heat can be used in cooking the pizza
Uuni 3 Pizza Oven (Wood Pellets).
This is a simple oven that uses wood making it different and unique from all the other pizza ovens. It is a small fast and affordable world’s first wood fired pizza oven. This oven has a three legged design which keeps the pizza oven stable on surfaces which may not seem stable, cooking outside has just been made possible with the three legs, again the oven can reach up to 935 degrees Celsius which means that within 15 minutes it will be fully pre heated. The stainless steel is durable and can be able to withstand the heat. Uuni 3 Pizza oven has been in the market since 2012 when it was first launched. Ever since 2012 Uuni oven has grown to be the best choice when it comes to cooking authentic and tasty pizza. The oven weighs 13.4 kilograms and it comes with a baking stone of size 33 centimeters. It uses wood pellets as its pellets, no additives or glue it just wood to cook which proves the authenticity of the pizza it cooks. It cooks a 13 inch pizza because it gas an interior which is large.
- This wood fueled oven is most probably the most cost friendly oven you will come across.
- It is portable and you can easily carry it around with a lot of ease using the Uuni 3 bag.
- It cooks crispy, crusty and brick styled pizzas which makes them more delicious.
- It is made of durable rust resistant stainless steel, this way you can spend most of your years without worrying about where to buy another pizza oven.
- It has a capacity of holding up to 932 degrees Celsius which means it cooks with a great speed.
Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven.
Camp chef is a company, located in Cache Valley in Utah. It has been determined to make pizza ovens that can be used by sportsmen and great for making outdoor pizza. With the experience of making ovens for more than 15 years you can count on the products made by this company. Their dream of making great outdoor oven started way back in the year 1990. It has two 7500 BTU range burners which are strong and easy to clean and one 3000 BTU oven burner which makes the oven to heat in 10 seconds. The oven comes with a lot of incredible features, one is that it comes with a one year warranty and it can hold a maximum of 400 degrees Celsius. The oven has two racks and a three rack location in the inside the racks are well spaced. It can easily be moved around since it weighs 32 Ibs. The oven comes with a regulator which uses 1 Ibs cylinders which you screw the regulator in the back of the oven. A windscreen is also a product that comes with the Camp Chef Oven, the windscreen is very strong and it acts as a protecting bar for the burners while transporting them. It allows you to cook several meals even when you are away from home. This oven was designed to only cook pizza with a 3000 BTU oven which can hold the temperature of 390 degrees Celsius. It uses propane to cook, heats up quickly and it has two range burners on top which make it easy to heat water while you are still cooking.
- It has two range brass burners each made up of 7500 BTU which makes to be able to multi task.
- It can cook for more than four hours on high heat.
- It can hold temperatures of up to 390 degrees Celsius.
- The oven comes with racks which are an added advantage.
- It heats up quickly.
CABIN-STYLE COOKING CHIMINEA
Chimineas were developed hundreds if not thousands of years ago by Mexican tribesmen. It was a rain-protected source of heat, as well as a vessel for cooking and baking.
This 20″ x 25″ x 43″h wood-fired appliance comes equipped with a detachable and modifiable cooking grate and a steel build with a high-temperature capacity pane that allows all sort of cooking expeditions not just aligned to pizza. Its source of heat and cooking vessel are rain-shielded and come with a subsequent smoke stack. It has a long-lasting finish that is evenly high-temperature painted for a durable stunning appearance.
- Long lasting, high-temperature painted finish on steel for long-lasting good looks.
- Removable interior grate for use as an outdoor oven which helps when taking from one place to another.
- Moose cutout or Northwood style which makes it beautiful. The distinct design brings a “Northwood “spirit to your patio or backyard.
- Use as an entertaining fire center, people admire looking at it. Heavy duty, weather resistant in case it is expose it does not have any effect.
- Long-lasting heat retention therefore, cooking is not a problem at all and therefore economical.
- Poker and ash shovel included to improve its efficiency. The ash shovel enables the place to be clean always.
- Use with wood, artificial logs or charcoal which are easily and locally available. Meaning that people could easily access it since it’s not that expensive.
Pizzacraft PizzaQue Outdoor Pizza Oven.
This is probably the fastest and the best pizza oven because it cooks a whole pizza in seven minutes with a maximum heat of 600 degrees Celsius and heats in just 15 minutes which means you don’t have to wait the whole day just to eat a pizza. The oven is manufactured by Pizza Craft Company, fueled by propane and it is economical.
Pizza Craft Company has manufactured a perfect outdoor oven for almost all home occasions. It has a domed lid which ensures the top of the pizza bakes evenly as well as the bottom. You will love the vents that allow excess moisture to escape while you are cooking, this ensures that your pizza stays crispy and delicious. It has a 14500 BTU stainless steel burner that ensures enough heat is provided. This oven is a great choice when you are going for hiking and fishing, the 20 pound propane gas can cook more than 200 pizzas.
- It is fast and it only takes just 15 minutes to cook a complete pizza with this oven.
- It is portable can be carried around for pick nicks and hikes and affordable at a pocket friendly price.
- The oven comes with a pizza stone which styles your pizza.
- You don’t have to open the lid to monitor the process of cooking your pizza.
- It can work with most kettle grills which gives it an added advantage because some pizza ovens cannot work with kettle grills.
Mont Alpi Pizza Oven.
Mont Alpi Pizza Oven is another great pizza oven with great features. It manufactured in lake Forest, California, United Kingdom by a family business which has been in the industry for more than three decades. They manufacture ovens which are unique and are made to deliver the ultimate experience while baking your pizza.
This oven stands out as the fastest oven since it can cook a single pizza in less than 6 minutes, this gives you a great opportunity to cook as many pizzas as you want in a day. With so many gas ovens in the market none of them stands out as the Mont Alpi Pizza oven, it is made up of stainless steel and it uses profane as fuel and propane counts as the cheapest gas around.. Being a lightweight product it is portable. It has a potent burner with a 12000 BTU burner. The pizza cooked in the oven is 100% delicious despite the fact that it cooks fast. The oven is made up of high quality material. Which will serve you for years without wearing off.
- The pizza oven is made out of the best stainless steel which is durable and it is easy to maintain.
- It is very fast and it cooks a whole pizza in less than 6 minutes, you don’t have to wait for a lifetime to eat one pizza
- It is portable and can be carried around by one person since it is made up of materials that are lightweight.
- It cooks not only crispy and crusty pizza but also the pizzas have a great taste.
- The product includes a pizza stone which enables you to bake pizzas of your desired shapes.
Forno Allegro Pizza Oven
It is a product that was made in Italy, it weighs 65kilogrammes, and stainless steel oven is accompanied by a boxed chimney. It was developed to meet the demands from customers who wanted a large format wood fired oven capable of cooking several pizza at once. It has a thermally insulated dome (stainless steel) that efficiently regulates the amount of heat it delivers fast heat delivering and slow cooling, and is also amazing energy efficient.
The use of stainless steel is major because clay-made ovens have a tendency to crack and this in turn improves its work. Moreover, this steel is resistant to all harsh weather condition making it durable. It’s base is molded using hands and not a machine (terracotta) from local volcanic lava residues. This brick makes it work well and fast since they attain optimum temperatures in just 20 minutes.
Allegro solid oven floor beneath is cut from natural volcanic lava rock, coming directly from the ancient lava flows of Mount Etna. The volcanic stone is definitely pure with zero traces of lead; It heats very quickly as you would expect but cools slowly for incredible fuel efficiency.
The stone heats laterally across the whole surface area which ensures food evenly across the base, essential for pizza and bread. The oven is suited to professionals, festival organizers outside catering and events in companies.
- Due to it much larger internal space the Forno Allegro takes a more time to heat up than our smaller ovens but with just a small quantity of wood the oven is able to reach 300°C in around 30 minutes.
- Attains very high temperatures easily because of bricks. This is suitable for the quality attainment of
- It is made of stainless steel which makes it long lasting and energy efficient.
- It is perfect for outdoor application compared to other types of pizza
- It easily prepares fresh crusty hot pizzas which are so yummy, this makes it to be purchased due to it efficient results.
NONNO LILLO PIZZA OVEN
Presumably the lightest and smallest pizza oven around, the Forno Allegro (Nonno Lillo) is a wonderfully designed oven that offers a considerably sufficient 50 x 40 cm surface for preparing all sweet aroma dishes for your appetite. With a fairly light weight of 35 Kilogram’s, this is suitable appliance even for camping expeditions since it is not bulky. The oven is complimented by Pizza peels and comes in hammered copper or Anthracite finishing, and as opposed to clay made ovens, this one boasts pure stainless steel build and as such is free of cracks and inefficiency in heat retention unlike the allegro.
The Nonno Lillo is available in a hammered copper finish or in Anthracite. Both colors look great against the stainless steel oven front/rear and oven door.
The Nonno Lillo comes boxed with wood caddy and chimney flue kit included; the only requirement needed some wood. For a limited time a Pizza Peel is also included with each oven.
- It heats up rapidly and attains maximum cooking temperatures suitable for cooking pizzas. A cooking temperature of 300 degree centigrade can be reached in as little as 20 minutes.
- Long lasting-a factor inspired by steel construction. Its duration is a significant factor making it being purchased by people.
- Its portable and hence one can carry easily from one place to another.
- Accompanied by Pizza peels thus boosting effectiveness.
PIZZAIOLI TRADITIONAL BRICK WOOD PIZZA OVEN
While Pizzaioli has numerous wonderful wood fired ovens but this traditional brick one is perfect for preparing pizzas just like they do in Italy. It boasts a traditional look which has been brought to the fore by terracotta bricks and a door that is iron-zinc plated. It is amazingly efficient as it produces 30 pizzas in an hour. It measures 39(W) x 39(D) x 25(H). It is a fantastically built model whose bricks are insulted using rock wool.
The Pizzaioli is 100% handmade and holds the original patent for its dome shape. The patent design, which combines 100%clay, refractory cement, Rockwool insulation, and a steel door, holds heat up to 3 hours and prevents the oven from cracking. Each oven element contributes to this in that switching out the door for one glass or other materials may not only minimize the heat retention but create a dirty look from repeated use. The company is located in Portugal.
AUTHENTIC BRICK PIZZA OVEN – As wood fired pizza ovens come the traditional Pizzaioli is the real Italian deal; with terracotta brick face and iron zinc-plated door it also functions like a real Italian pizza maker with a wide opening for large pizzas.
HANDMADE WOOD FIRED PIZZA OVEN – The brick Pizzaioli is a beautifully designed Authentic Pizza Oven handmade in Portugal; bring the taste of Europe home with your very own traditional outdoor pizza oven.
SUPER-PRODUCTIVE PIZZA MAKER – The Pizzaioli can cook 30 pizzas per hour with each one ready in 60-90 seconds and room for two 12” wood fire pizzas at a time; making it a truly fantastic commercial pizza oven too.
NOT JUST A PIZZA BOX OVEN – When not cooking up mouthwatering wood fire pizzas you can use the outdoor oven to cook delicious fish and vegetables while it also doubles as a superb bread-baking oven.
- It is super quick in that it can produce 30 pizzas per hour. Making it so economical.
- It has an iron-zinc plated door and is made of terracotta bricks making it energy effect.
- It is relatively easy to make it. Its set up is easy and saves time.
- It is made up of strong materials such as clay which prevent it from cracking even when subjected to high temperatures.
CUORE OVENS 1000 GOURMET 37.4″WOOD-FIRED OVEN
Wood fired pizza ovens add a fine touch of flavor, aroma, and texture like no other oven can promise. Nonetheless, they give unreasonable prices have made them out of the reach of many pizza enthusiasts but not anymore! Cuore 1000 pizza oven is an affordable, quality product from the Cuore Ovens Company. It is a wonderfully crafted appliance that brings class and quality to your home.
It boasts 7 refractory parts (prefabricated) complimented by a standard cover for the oven mouth and a blanket (thermal insulation). It is easy and quick to put together and offers exceptional performance for a considerably long period of time. It comes accompanied by user guidelines which you can apply to assemble it yourself or you can use professional help if need be.
With fast and simple assembly, it supplies excellent efficiency throughout a long service life. You can install it indoors or outdoors, depending upon your house layout, and finish it in practically any imaginable way, constantly mixing perfectly with your design. This oven does not use wood pellets and you don’t have to clean it, you only use a damp cloth to remove the spots when the oven has cooled off. You can also use a brush to sweep of the ashes because the oven is self-cleaning. This oven cannot be used to cook other kinds of food apart from pizza.
- Straightforward and fast to assemble therefore convenient to anyone at any time.
- Larger internal capacity 37.4-inch diameter that can cook a good quantity of food. It has not have any complications.
- Multi-purpose oven for cooking all kind of foodstuff that needs an oven. This is unlike the other ovens which limits its usage to only one thing.
- Energy efficient. It hence retains a lot of heat.
- It is self-cleaning you don’t have to break a sweat trying to clean it.
- It uses wood pellets to cook which are affordable and authentic.
PROFESSIONAL SERIES ILFORNINO WOOD FIRED OVEN
The Napolitano Oven boasting a modern look is the next item on the list. It is basically a double-walled stainless steel heavy gauged dome comprising two fiber refectory ceramic layers of insulation blanket; which in reality aids in faster heating of the oven and long heat retention. Its construct is made of stainless steel (high quality) and boasts a single flat surface for cooking. It is economical since it only requires 30 minutes to heat up and subsequently retains heat considerably.
Traditional Napolitano oven with a modern look. The dome is a double wall heavy gauge stainless filled with 2 layers of refractory ceramic fiber insulation blanket. This will help in heating up the oven quickly and retaining the heat for long hours.
- High Grade Stainless Steel construction 430 Stainless with a thicker gauge. Higher gage Stainless Steel than the original ilFornino basic oven.
- IlFornino Professional Series is made with high-density insulation that will keep your oven 5 times more insulated than the traditional pizza oven. Two heavy ceramic blankets insulation layered between the double walls of stainless steel dome plus a third layer of ceramic insulation for optimum heat retention.
- Locally made fire bricks provide a great cooking surface and durability. Total cooking area about 1007 square inches.
- Wood burning pizza ovens heat up in a little as 30 minutes and retains a temperature for an extended time. This makes it economical using less wood to burn. On average you can cook a pizza in less than 70 seconds.
PORTABLE “MAXIMUS” PIZZA OVEN (RED)
A Portugal made product, Mobile Wood fired oven is on easily usable and quick to warm oven that is quite lightweight and as such portable. It is such a compact and convenient product that it can easily be fixed at the boot with no hassles for all outdoor gatherings and activities. It boasts an outer dimension of 27.5″x27.5″ and ensuing inner provisions of 23.5″x23.5″. Unlike a host of wood ovens, this one is not masonry crafted but is rather a product made off metal walls and with a touch of insulations in-between.
It comes with an interior stainless steel and exterior aluminum make, and in between the walls is a ceramic insulating blanket. Stainless Steel is better due to its resistance to salt and sea corrosion. The floor is made with refractory floor tiles, the decorative facade bricks are composed of (Lafarge) refractory cement and inside structure with forged iron. Stays hot for hours inside while cool outside
It has a quick heating time of approximately half an hour although that slightly compromises on its capacity to retain heat compared to mortar and brick ovens.
- It is an ideal solution for quick pizza making. Up to 30 pizzas per hour. Cooks pizzas in less than 3 minutes. These ovens use 4-6 lbs of wood per hour depending upon moisture.
- Long lasting because of aluminum and stainless steel material.
- Quite portable as is facilitated by its lightweight and is so economical.
- Has a large interior capacity.
Outdoor Pizza Oven Kits.
The outdoor Pizza ovens comes with outdoor pizza kits that aid in a number of functions for example providing stability, making it easy to clean and to fuel the oven. They include pizza craft leg kit, a prograte/ tombstone, Italian brick oven kits, Bakerstone Original Box, CPS Grilling stone. Here are some of the kits as discussed below.
Premio Indoor Or Outdoor Pizza Oven.
This is an outdoor pizza oven kit that is thicker and heavier. These oven kits are certified for outdoor kitchens and are commonly used by chefs caterers and bakers who want a commercial grade pizza for their.
Artigiano Authentic Italian Brick Oven Kits.
These Italian bricks are made in Tuscany at a small work shop. The Artigiano Italian brick oven is offers the outstanding cooking characteristics. It is available in 32 inch and a 40 inch. The kit is based on the traditional round, free standing brick dome originally created in ancient Rome.
Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Leg Kit
This is a pizza oven kit that is manufactured by Pizzacraft Company. This kit provides a stable platform for the oven and raises the oven from the ground for a few inches. It also provides a base to place the propane gas. It is well constructed and easy to nput together. This is a must have kit beacause it makes you work easier neat and gives you a lot of space in your yard.
Bakerstone Original Box Kit Pizza Oven.
This is yet another kit that is manufactured by the Bakerstone Company. It only requires a little assembling to use it which is very simple. The box is made up of cordierite pizza stone. The box fits a two burner grill which makes it more efficient while baking. It is one of the cheapest box kit pizza oven.
Cuisinart CPS Pizza Grilling Stone.
A grilling stone goes all the way to make your pizza taste better. The stone can be used with high temperatures because it withstands high temperatures and it allows you to make different shapes of pizzas. Another added advantage of this grill stone is that it resists thermal shock.
Pizzacraft Stovetop Oven Pizza Stone Brush.
This is yet another accessory manufactured by Pizzacraft. This kit is essential for maintaining the Pizzeria top. This product is made up of hardwood handle and stalk bristles which aids in cleaning the Stovetop.
Aluminium Pizza Peel.
This product is designed to aid in ovens that use wood to fuel, the peel is made up of a long wooden handle which ensures that you place your pizza in the oven with much ease. The wooden handle is 120 centimeter long which is cold to prevent the risk of burns.
Kettle Pizza Pro 22 Kit.
This is kit is manufactured in the USA by the kettle pizza company. THIs kit comes with a Prograte which ensures that your refueling process is fast and efficient. The prograte/ tombstone retains more heat because it is thick with a rounded edge. This kit ensure that your pizzas are baked with high speed. This kit requires assembling before use which is so easy and does not require a lot of tools.
Factors To Consider When Buying A Pizza Oven.
Here are some of the factors or key points to consider when buying a pizza oven.
- The material used. The material used in making the oven is an important factor to consider when you want to purchase one. The materials used in making the oven should be durable and high quality this will help you to use the oven for a long period without replacing it.
- Affordability. When you want to purchase an oven choose one that is pocket friendly, do not use up all your coins.
- Portability. The pizza oven should be made of light weight materials so that it makes it easy to carry around when you are hosting parties, gatherings or camping.
- Ease of use. It is advisable to buy an oven that is not too complicated to use. Get one that is easy to use so that you enjoy your pizza baking.
- Ability to cook other foods. This is an important factor to consider when purchasing a cooking oven. A good oven should be able to cook other foods while you are still baking the pizza like broiling. Roasting and many other.
- Amount of cooking time. Is it fast in baking your pizza? Can you cook several pizzas in a day? How fast the oven cooks your pizza is a key point to consider. Get one that cooks fast most of the ovens take u a maximum of 15 minutes to cook a pizza.
- Warranty. While buying your outdoor pizza oven be sure to check the warrant service. A good warranty should be one that serves a one year or two year service.
- When buying an oven that is fueled by wood buy one that has a long chimney so that it keeps the smoke gets an efficient outlet when you are baking pizza or grilling.
Conclusion. Having a great outdoor pizza oven will increase your baking experience. Pizza ovens are great you can make your own pizza anytime even at the middle of the night you can still make great, tasty, crispy pizzas. Ensure that you get to buy one that suits your needs and one that you can easily carry around. These ovens have a wide variety from the ones that use gas to burn and the ones that use wood or charcoal briquettes. Pizza ovens aren’t things that you buy everyday so get one that is made up of strong materials ones that are able to withstand high levels of heat without burning or wearing of. With the ovens reviewed above you can’t miss one to buy, one that will work magic for you and your family or friends in baking pizzas. Create a gathering place for delicious pizza for you friends and family Buying pizzas from stores or waiting for deliveries is so hectic, get a pizza oven today and try different recipes of delicious homemade pizzas. It is advisable to buy your oven from an online retailer store. Get one pizza oven today and start enjoying the best of the best pizzas with friends and family during a hike, a pick nick, a sports day camping, tailgating and on a fishing day. Eat and enjoy a homemade pizza from your own oven at your own time and comfort.